• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Francisco Chronicle Gun Control Poll

Flowmaster

imported post

i voted :D
gunpolllx1.jpg

what do you bet, that in a place such as san francisco, that this poll won't even be brought up on the evening news considering what the current votes are.

GlockEm

imported post

Flowmaster wrote:
i voted :D
gunpolllx1.jpg

what do you bet, that in a place such as san francisco, that this poll won't even be brought up on the evening news considering what the current votes are.
:DHa! I just said the same thing beforeI read your post. The best thing we can do is vote for these things so that they can't use them in the propaganda. Anyone whointellectual honest knows that online polls have absolutely no validity anyway.

XD Owner

imported post

[font=geneva,arial,sans-serif]Requested poll has been disabled or does not exist. [/font][font=geneva,arial,sans-serif]
Note: This message may appear for users of Opera or Safari browsers.
In Opera, check on shown "Accept cookies ..." box.
We have notified Apple of the problem related to Safari.

If you believe you're erroneously seeing this message, please write to polls@sfgate.com
Close Window
[/font]

Darn! You really have to move fast before they pick up their marbles and go home. I wonder if because the poll was skewing pro-gun they took down the poll? :lol: