Thread: Tidewater dinner Photos

Desertdoc

Post imported post

Im not to impressed with how they came out. This is the reason some are not in color. I will try to get better photos next time.

More to come....

Desertdoc

Post imported post

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Cool pics, I actually like the first one. Kinda old timey sepia, like one of old cowboys.

Desertdoc

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    Cool pics, I actually like the first one. Kinda old timey sepia, like one of old cowboys.
    Thank you. I think they would have come out better with a better flash and more light in the room. The flash is next, hey the more i spend on the camera the less i can spend on my guns..........

Post imported post

They look great John - especially when considering all the abuse you took it was a really fun evening. We hope Brian's friend continues to join us....

Desertdoc

Post imported post

Why does Dutch look crazy in all these?

Post imported post

Maybe by May I'll actually be moved and can attend. Certainly missed my monthly dinner with yall fine people. Hope all is well.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Looks like Blackhawk Serpa retention holsters are in style at your gatherings.

Do you guys have OC and OCDO promotional info available when you are getting together like this? It seems like a great way to bring people into the light - so to speak.

LoveMyCountry

Desertdoc

Post imported post

LoveMyCountry wrote:

Do you guys have OC and OCDO promotional info available when you are getting together like this? It seems like a great way to bring people into the light - so to speak.

LoveMyCountry
    I do have cards that have the website on it if anyone ever is interested why were are all gathered. So far no one really has asked. I know at fuddruckers we have been in the back room mostly away from the crowd. Lol both times we have been there we have had the staff come in to check up on us. Not to harass us but to make sure we are doing ok... see if we need any refills and everything. I have never got that kind of service there before.....

BTW i expect some photos from other groups and their gatherings. This is one of the smallest groups in a long time. Hopefully we will get more people at the next one and will be able to get a better photo that shows just how many people that we have down here....

Post imported post

Desertdoc wrote:
    LoveMyCountry wrote:

LoveMyCountry
    I do have cards that have the website on it if anyone ever is interested why were are all gathered. So far no one really has asked. I know at fuddruckers we have been in the back room mostly away from the crowd. Lol both times we have been there we have had the staff come in to check up on us. Not to harass us but to make sure we are doing ok... see if we need any refills and everything. I have never got that kind of service there before.....

BTW i expect some photos from other groups and their gatherings. This is one of the smallest groups in a long time. Hopefully we will get more people at the next one and will be able to get a better photo that shows just how many people that we have down here....
    i'll make sure my wife brings a camera for the next Richmond dinner. i doubt she'll carry even though i've been trying to get her to.

Post imported post

Excellent -- I actually like the old nostalgic photo's myself.

Good work.

DC

Post imported post

Desertdoc wrote:
    Hopefully we will get more people at the next one and will be able to get a better photo that shows just how many people that we have down here....
    Jean says lets have all the facts be known - these pictures are from our second dining out in the same month - one on April 11th (with 20+ attendees) and this one on April 18th - go Tidewater

Post imported post

Dutch looks crazy because they didn't have sprinkles for his cookie .

Post imported post

Hey John

The pics are awesome wish I was there...but hey I was busy remember...LOL

Jax

Post imported post

9 fine looking upstanding freedom fighters, but who is who? Yinz need to put names to those bodys. Mtn Jack

Desertdoc

Post imported post

Mtn Jack wrote:
    9 fine looking upstanding freedom fighters, but who is who? Yinz need to put names to those bodys. Mtn Jack
    lol Im the good looking guy.. next to the not so good looking one.....

Post imported post

John, are you flexing your arm or your gun?

Post imported post

How do I post pics?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

have them hosted somewhere online, then paste the web address of the photo between {img}http://www.whereveryourpicsarehosted.com{/img} the {} should be [] though.