• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater dinner Photos

D

Desertdoc

imported post

Im not to impressed with how they came out. This is the reason some are not in color. I will try to get better photos next time.

group.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

More to come....

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Cool pics, I actually like the first one. Kinda old timey sepia, like one of old cowboys.

D

Desertdoc

imported post

longwatch wrote:
Cool pics, I actually like the first one. Kinda old timey sepia, like one of old cowboys.
Thank you. I think they would have come out better with a better flash and more light in the room. The flash is next, hey the more i spend on the camera the less i can spend on my guns..........

Bubba Ron

imported post

They look great John - especially when considering all the abuse you took :Dit was a really fun evening. We hope Brian's friend continues to join us....

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

Looks like Blackhawk Serpa retention holsters are in style at your gatherings. :)

Do you guys have OC and OCDO promotional info available when you are getting together like this? It seems like a great way to bring people into the light - so to speak. :D

LoveMyCountry

D

Desertdoc

imported post

LoveMyCountry wrote:
Looks like Blackhawk Serpa retention holsters are in style at your gatherings. :)

Do you guys have OC and OCDO promotional info available when you are getting together like this? It seems like a great way to bring people into the light - so to speak. :D

LoveMyCountry

I do have cards that have the website on it if anyone ever is interested why were are all gathered. So far no one really has asked. I know at fuddruckers we have been in the back room mostly away from the crowd. Lol both times we have been there we have had the staff come in to check up on us. Not to harass us but to make sure we are doing ok... see if we need any refills and everything. I have never got that kind of service there before.....

BTW i expect some photos from other groups and their gatherings. This is one of the smallest groups in a long time. Hopefully we will get more people at the next one and will be able to get a better photo that shows just how many people that we have down here....

sitedzn

imported post

Desertdoc wrote:
LoveMyCountry wrote:

LoveMyCountry

I do have cards that have the website on it if anyone ever is interested why were are all gathered. So far no one really has asked. I know at fuddruckers we have been in the back room mostly away from the crowd. Lol both times we have been there we have had the staff come in to check up on us. Not to harass us but to make sure we are doing ok... see if we need any refills and everything. I have never got that kind of service there before.....

BTW i expect some photos from other groups and their gatherings. This is one of the smallest groups in a long time. Hopefully we will get more people at the next one and will be able to get a better photo that shows just how many people that we have down here....
i'll make sure my wife brings a camera for the next Richmond dinner. i doubt she'll carry even though i've been trying to get her to.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Desertdoc wrote:
Hopefully we will get more people at the next one and will be able to get a better photo that shows just how many people that we have down here....
Jean says lets have all the facts be known - these pictures are from our second dining out in the same month - one on April 11th (with 20+ attendees) and this one on April 18th - go Tidewater :exclaim::exclaim:

D

Desertdoc

imported post

Mtn Jack wrote:
9 fine looking upstanding freedom fighters, but who is who? Yinz need to put names to those bodys. Mtn Jack
lol Im the good looking guy.. next to the not so good looking one.....

Reverend73

Founder's Club Member
imported post

have them hosted somewhere online, then paste the web address of the photo between {img}http://www.whereveryourpicsarehosted.com{/img} the {} should be [] though.