Thread: McCarthy is exposed for the talking head she is

Post imported post

http://www.deletedyoutube.ftvteen.com/?v=ospNRk2uM3U

I wonder if she even reads what's put in front of her on her desk before she signs it...

Post imported post

"Do you actually know what a barrel shroud is?"

"No."

"Oh, because it's in your legislation..."

Beautiful!

Most of these pols don't actually write their own legislation, of course. Some flunkie writes it after he gets his list of things to include from some lobbyist or whatever.

You ask if she reads it before she signs it? Of course not. Her political profileis anti-gun, so if the flunkie tells her it's anti-gun, she signs it.

You do know that except for the guys who wrote it, none, not one politician EVER read the USA PATRIOT Act back in 2001, right? It was physically impossible. The draft, which looked like a phone book, was delivered to the congressmen right about the time they were voting on it. Those idiots voted for it because they thought they would be criticized for not doing so. McCarthy et al do the same thing all the time.

Who cares if you are destroying America's liberty. Who gives a damn what the long term consequences are. Never mind principle. If I don't vote for this, I will be unpopular.

Post imported post

Oh good. Thank you for finding it. But...gangs!...Killing cops! Nice try.

And then his demeanor is classic. Oh...because it's in your legislation...i.e. you're an idiot.

Post imported post

Classic, nice job. This bimbo is off her rocker. Good job to the interviewer, wish there was more like him.

Denwego, just visited your neck of the woods. Lived in Erie in the late 70's. The area has changed quited a bit. Are you one of the two people in Boulder that support 2nd A?

Post imported post

She ended with "I think it's the shoulder thing that goes up". WTF????? How much dumber can you get?? When are the morons that elect these people going to wake up?? That's right...they won't. They'll just let thepeople who are running things lead them to the slaughter.

Post imported post

That was hilarious, I happened to see it and started to laugh when she wouldn't answer the question and just talked about other BS.