• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Ohio - Second Meeting

korupt

imported post

Open Carry Ohio will be having it's second meeting. We are laying the groundwork to get this project off the ground, and we are having great discussion about Open Carry.

We welcome everyone and anyone to join us.

April 26th at about 5:30pm

Golden Corral right off 75, exit 32.

http://www.ocohio.org for map

See you all there,
John

Legba

imported post

How late do you guys stay for these get-togethers? I might be able to come a bit late, after work...

-ljp

Sig229

imported post

Would you folks care if a PA OC'er made it to one of your meetings?(If not, its cool)

I will be all over OH during the week of the meeting. 28th of June, right?

Lthrnck

imported post

Sig.

No problem.. feel free to drop by. You can go to OCOHIo_Org and there is a map to the Golden Corral.

We are not OC'ing there at this time so CC if you want.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Someone from PA?? Cool!

On another matter, I wish we had someone who lived in Middletown.

I for one would love to OC and the Golden Corral food has kind of lost its luster.

I noticed a Bob Evans close.

Just a suggestion.

JSK333

imported post

FWIW, in the past, I have open carried in Bob Evans in Monfort Heights (Hamilton County), with no issues.

What exactly is the purpose of the meeting? Especially since you are not open carrying to it... ?

Lthrnck

imported post

JSK...

We are in the forming stages of an Open Carry group. We are trying to get a few people interested and then cover our bases before we go out and start bringing the awareness of Open Carry back into the public eye.