Thread: Open Friendly restaurant Fredericksburg

Post imported post

I just wanted to pass on some information from Fredericksburg about a gun friendly restaurant. Chiang's Bistro, Fredericksburg, on Plantation Drive , ( off Hwy 17 towards Geico Bldg) I spoke to the owner tonight and she is all for it and welcomes the fellowship and even meetings. I explained to her since she serves alcohol she would see patrons open carrying and she said " I would feel better protected and safe". Excellent food, winner of numerous awards.

Post imported post

I'll be sure to hit it the next time I"m up that way.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

wbl9999 wrote:
    I just wanted to pass on some information from Fredericksburg about a gun friendly restaurant. Chiang's Bistro, Fredericksburg, on Plantation Drive , ( off Hwy 17 towards Geico Bldg) I spoke to the owner tonight and she is all for it and welcomes the fellowship and even meetings. I explained to her since she serves alcohol she would see patrons open carrying and she said " I would feel better protected and safe". Excellent food, winner of numerous awards.
    Hi Walt!!!

I see you found this place.....

Scott

Post imported post

Hey Scott,

Yes, now get back to work!

Walt

Post imported post

FANTASTIC

we need more places like this. its a little bit of a drive from my neck of the woods, but i'd go there just to give them my business after hearing that.

if i wasn't in such a time crunch, i'd hit it up tomorrow on my way back up north.