• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This poll needs some help

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

There are 28 elements on that page and 5 scripts. Two elements are from 'burst.net' and three from 'fastclick.net.' What do you suppose they do for capitolhillblue.com ?

Do you suppose that they will defeat us when they run a poll on some site that no pro-2A activist finds?

Better to understand that all polls are spun for the benefit of their sponsors. Polls are the truest form of direct democracy, the rule of fools by fools. Let's net be any greater fools than need be, especially when our enemies profit by the clicks-through.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KKKKKK MA$$

Flowmaster

imported post

i voted.

pollcapitalblueqq7.jpg

every little bit helps, right?

cato

imported post

Does the Virginia Tech massacre show the need for more gun control in the United States?

Your vote was recorded.
April 18, 2007 - 06:33.

Absolutely
50% (6125 votes)

No way
48% (5865 votes)

LEO 229

imported post

This was posted by someone on that page:

"My children's lives should not have to be at risk so that some red-neck retard who is too stupid to do something useful with his life, can pretend he's 'cool' shooting tin cans in his backyard with a 'glock."

As I recall... the shooter was Asian.. not a redneck. He was also CRAZY and the school knew about it.

And it appears that all Americans who enjoy guns are rednecks and are retarded.

It is also apparently"cool" to go target shooting and should not be considered fun and recreational.

Does anyone know the stats on how many "rednecks" are responsible for shooting people? With the exception of the Vice President. :p

LEO 229

imported post

racingglock35 wrote:
People like that really bug me....I am a Yankey...not a Redneck..geez
Damn right!! A Yankee Doodle Dandy at that!!

kle

imported post

Hokie, Asian, NoVAn (i.e. not quite Southern), Gun Enthusiast here, checking in:

I voted.

Does the Virginia Tech massacre show the need for more gun control in the United States?
Absolutely: 43% (7297 votes)
No way: 55% (9450 votes)
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn: 2% (282 votes)