• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hal Lindsey on Gun Control

ArmyCop

imported post

Wow. I was flipping channels and came across Hal Lindsey on one of the Christian channels doing a segment on Gun Control throughout history. He brought out Hitler against the Jews and several other historical examples of what happened after taking everyone's gun's away in a Gun Control Movement. He was hitting hard right on the truth. Really good show. Anyone else see this?

His website is: http://www.hallindsey.org/

Until watching this I don't remember ever really listening to any of his broadcasts.

SFDoc

imported post

I've seen Hal Lindsey's show several times but this is the first time I've ever heard orreadofhim taking a stand on gun control. Hopefully, this will cause more churches / ministersto rethink their views on it as well.