Thread: Students for Concealed Carry on Campus

Post imported post

Post imported post

Awesome... if I ever go back to law school, I hope it'll be a non-issue by then, otherwise I'll be applying strictly to Utah law schools heh.
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

I cannot believe how ignorant some of you people are.

Seek help...

Post imported post

willyg wrote:
    I cannot believe how ignorant some of you people are.

Seek help...
    Are you an anti or something?

Regardless,please refrain from derogatory and/or insulting remarks on this forum. I believe that I speak for the group when I say that insults and snide remarks are unwanted here, and those wishing to engage in them should go elsewhere.

Now, there is absolutely nothing wrong with engaging in a friendly and civil debate on the topic of carrying arms on school grounds, but again, insults will not be tolerated. Another one of those comments and I will be petitioning the moderators for your dismissal from the forum.

If you wish to engage in a debate about the merits of carrying on campus vs. not carrying on campus, I think that once again I speak for the members here when I say that your arguments and insights are welcome, just as long as the nature of your language and wording is civil, and the concept of Open Carrying is brought about into the conversation in a relevant way.

Post imported post

By the way, WillyG, welcome to the group and the big, wide, wonderful world of Open Carrying!

P.S. - Lets just hope that your presence here continues to remain a welcome one.

Post imported post

ig·no·rant: 1)lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man. 2) lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics. 3) uninformed; unaware. 4) due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Guess I need enlightment on how there will be no more dangers if only criminals have guns.

Post imported post

personaltrainer1987 wrote:
    By the way, WillyG, welcome to the group and the big, wide, wonderful world of Open Carrying!

P.S. - Lets just hope that your presence here continues to remain a welcome one.
    I won't say a troll is always welcome, but sometimes they are -- they sorta liven things up and give us another look into the strange and weird mind of the anti-gunner.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Come on, guys, "Willy" is a Troll...he's posted on another thread (under a similar name) the same anti-gun stuff. He's just baiting you.

Ignore himbut be prepared to ban him.

Just a heads up,

-- John D.

(formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)