• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Students for Concealed Carry on Campus

willyg

imported post

I cannot believe how ignorant some of you people are.

Seek help...

personaltrainer1987

imported post

willyg wrote:
I cannot believe how ignorant some of you people are.

Seek help...

Are you an anti or something?

Regardless,please refrain from derogatory and/or insulting remarks on this forum. I believe that I speak for the group when I say that insults and snide remarks are unwanted here, and those wishing to engage in them should go elsewhere.

Now, there is absolutely nothing wrong with engaging in a friendly and civil debate on the topic of carrying arms on school grounds, but again, insults will not be tolerated. Another one of those comments and I will be petitioning the moderators for your dismissal from the forum.

If you wish to engage in a debate about the merits of carrying on campus vs. not carrying on campus, I think that once again I speak for the members here when I say that your arguments and insights are welcome, just as long as the nature of your language and wording is civil, and the concept of Open Carrying is brought about into the conversation in a relevant way.

personaltrainer1987

imported post

By the way, WillyG, welcome to the group and the big, wide, wonderful world of Open Carrying!

P.S. - Lets just hope that your presence here continues to remain a welcome one.

possumboy

imported post

ig·no·rant: 1) lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man. 2) lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics. 3) uninformed; unaware. 4) due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Guess I need enlightment on how there will be no more dangers if only criminals have guns.

LeagueOf1291

imported post

personaltrainer1987 wrote:
By the way, WillyG, welcome to the group and the big, wide, wonderful world of Open Carrying!

P.S. - Lets just hope that your presence here continues to remain a welcome one.
I won't say a troll is always welcome, but sometimes they are -- they sorta liven things up and give us another look into the strange and weird mind of the anti-gunner.