Thread: my freakin head is splitting

Post imported post

The idiot Lawerence O'donnell just said on the McCoughlin Group just stated that the VT killer used an automatic weapon, he kept stating he just sprayed the rooms. Thank God Pat Buccanan was there trying to straighten him out onthis and gunownership in general.
    Pat also posed the question of an armed student being able to stop him.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I think that chump Lawrence -- and people like him -- should be put into a room where somepone"sprays" bullets and then, where someone"aims" bullets.

After this "experiment," I believe he would know the difference.

-- John D.

(formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

cloudcroft wrote:
    I think that chump Lawrence -- and people like him -- should be put into a room where somepone"sprays" bullets and then, where someone"aims" bullets.

-- John D.

I believe you give him too much credit.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
    The idiot Lawerence O'donnell just said on the McCoughlin Group just stated that the VT killer used an automatic weapon, he kept stating he just sprayed the rooms. Thank God Pat Buccanan was there trying to straighten him out onthis and gunownership in general.
    Pat also posed the question of an armed student being able to stop him.
    Ive been rather pissed all week from the inaccurate comments about "Virginia's Lax gun laws," from talking heads who claim they have a crack research department.

Post imported post

packingdressagerider,

You must have misunderstood: I'm pretty sure they're saying they have an on-crack research department.

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

kparker wrote:
    packingdressagerider,

You must have misunderstood: I'm pretty sure they're saying they have an on-crack research department.
    Hmmm, they must smoke the evil weed. LOL:what:

Post imported post

When I saw that segment my mouth dropped! What an idiot!

I actually have that exchange with O'Donnell on Tivo. I'll be tranfering it to my computer this week and posting it on Youtube with some of my own commentary.

Post imported post

IT MAKES ME SICK -- IDIOTS

Post imported post

The worst part of it all is that the dumb masses eat this stuff up and regurgitate this information complete with all it's inaccuracies.

Remember the masses have to be kept in a constant state of fear so the government can offer them "security" in exchange for their liberties while making it seem like a bargain.

Post imported post

Cloudcroft wrote:

-- John D.

There are a lot of new people - and media - reading this board. Comments like the ones above make us all look bad. Lawrence is an idiot, yes - but do you really want him murdered? If you don't, then why say it? If you do, then I hope you leave the rest of us alone lest you give us a bad name. I know emotions are high right now, but there's been more of thiskind of talk lately, and as a long-time member of the board, I find it unsettling and very counter-productive.

Post imported post

Video link to idiot O'Donnell...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IhDisAIoo2g