• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

my freakin head is splitting

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The idiot Lawerence O'donnell just said on the McCoughlin Group just stated that the VT killer used an automatic weapon, he kept stating he just sprayed the rooms. Thank God Pat Buccanan was there trying to straighten him out onthis and gunownership in general.
Pat also posed the question of an armed student being able to stop him.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
imported post

I think that chump Lawrence -- and people like him -- should be put into a room where somepone"sprays" bullets and then, where someone"aims" bullets.

After this "experiment," I believe he would know the difference.

-- John D.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

cloudcroft wrote:
I think that chump Lawrence -- and people like him -- should be put into a room where somepone"sprays" bullets and then, where someone"aims" bullets.

-- John D.
I believe you give him too much credit. :)

packingdressagerider

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA
imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
The idiot Lawerence O'donnell just said on the McCoughlin Group just stated that the VT killer used an automatic weapon, he kept stating he just sprayed the rooms. Thank God Pat Buccanan was there trying to straighten him out onthis and gunownership in general.
Pat also posed the question of an armed student being able to stop him.
Ive been rather pissed all week from the inaccurate comments about "Virginia's Lax gun laws," from talking heads who claim they have a crack research department.

IanB

imported post

When I saw that segment my mouth dropped! What an idiot!

I actually have that exchange with O'Donnell on Tivo. I'll be tranfering it to my computer this week and posting it on Youtube with some of my own commentary.

Kevin108

imported post

The worst part of it all is that the dumb masses eat this stuff up and regurgitate this information complete with all it's inaccuracies.

Remember the masses have to be kept in a constant state of fear so the government can offer them "security" in exchange for their liberties while making it seem like a bargain.

SicSemperTyrannis

imported post

Cloudcroft wrote:

-- John D.

There are a lot of new people - and media - reading this board. Comments like the ones above make us all look bad. Lawrence is an idiot, yes - but do you really want him murdered? If you don't, then why say it? If you do, then I hope you leave the rest of us alone lest you give us a bad name. I know emotions are high right now, but there's been more of thiskind of talk lately, and as a long-time member of the board, I find it unsettling and very counter-productive.