• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Required lead time for get togethers

gregma

imported post

What kind of lead time does everyone know to be able to attend a get together? One week? Two weeks? More?

I'll start planning for next month's get together if we all need lots of lead time.

Thanks!
Greg

compmanio365

imported post

As long as I know a couple days or more in advance, I'm good. I just can't do anything on weekdays. :) So if there is a weekend get together, I'm all for it.

Where would it be? I'm in Tacoma; not sure about anyone else, so what's central?

xpun8

imported post

I'm good with a few days notice as I never remember what I'm doing the next day anyway. Weekdays are usually ok during lunch and weekends are probably not as much.