• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro Gun Political Satire Cartoon Strips

AtackDuck

imported post

I've been having some "conversations"inthe comments sections of the Free Lance Star LTE's. I think I'llthrow them the link."and then her exploded!" is very apropos;)

bohdi

imported post

ROFLMAO - Olsen twins. You almost made my monior and keyboard get baptised by the water in my mouth when I read that. Pretty funny stuff.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Thanks! I am not sure how good they are, but I am sure having fun doing them :D

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jpierce wrote:
Thanks! I am not sure how good they are, but I am sure having fun doing them :D
Good enough to entertain and enlighten knuckle-dragging neanderthals like us. :)

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Episode 8 is available for your viewing pleasure.

just_a_car

imported post

"Yeah! But I'm saving my ammo for Knob Creek."

ROFL!!! That's awesome... I love Glory.

Keep up the good work John.

Might want to run through some of the early ones for some missing words, I seem to remember some mistakes here and there... just in case some publication does pick it up. It is that good. ;)