• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

S&W model 19-3 2.5" and S&W model 3000 12ga

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

I have acquired two firearms that im interested in accessories for. First is a Smith and Wesson model 3000 12 gauge pump: it is an 18 incher and holds 4+1 which a friend gave me, the very same friend sold me a Smith and Wesson model 19-3 2.5" .357mag revolver for $150. I have had no luck finding any accessories for the 12ga (im really interested in a folding stock for it.) The .357mag i know there are holsters for but i am having trouble finding it for the 2.5". My question is: does anyone have a holster or know of one that they really love? IWB, OWB, leather, kydex.....come one come all.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

Jason aka "Kodiak"

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

i went to G&A Warehouse today, and found a holster for my snubby k frame! what a wonderful day! got some sweet HP's for it too!!! :D

Happy Carrying

Jason

Attachments

• PDR_0206.JPG
    PDR_0206.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 339