• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Location of Weekend get togethers

gregma

imported post

Looks like we have some people from down south of Olympia, and some people from north of Seattle.

Would Federal Way be a good "midpoint"? They have a training bulletin out, and I can use the excuse to stop at Sportsman's Warehouse to "buy things" :)

Thanks!
Greg

Mainsail

imported post

I think I saw a new Rock Pasta going in somewhere over by Sportsman’s, that place is awesome. I’m in if you do. Right now I’m trying to locate a holster for my hiking gun, the Redhawk Alaskan. I mean hey, if you’re going to open carry, that’s a good gun for it.

I work on the Air Base, so lunch wouldn’t be possible for me.

compmanio365

imported post

Oh, and I wouldn't mind taking a peek at the Sportsman either.

Sounds like a cool place.... :)

If we are going to organize something, when do we think it would be? Should we start planning something for a week or two out?

gregma

imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
Sportsman's Warehouse bans open carry.
Oh my! I didn't notice anything posted last time I was there, but then again didn't really look. Have you contacted corporate to inquire as to why?

Thanks!
Greg