• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

question on open carry

ironhead

imported post

I live in pennsylvania now as far as the open carry goes i do have a concealed permit but i got to renew it due to my work hours.As far as the map goes for PA anomalous open carry what does that mean or due you have to have a up to date concealed permit to carry open

rady8um

imported post

ironhead wrote:
I live in pennsylvania now as far as the open carry goes i do have a concealed permit but i got to renew it due to my work hours.As far as the map goes for PA anomalous open carry what does that mean or due you have to have a up to date concealed permit to carry open
Open carry is legal(without a permit)anywhere you can carry concealed, except in a vehicle or in Philadelphia.