• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Places to carry???

TheJordTrain

imported post

Media, PA (Delaware county seat)
Lima, PA (in the ACME)

At my pop's place up near Pottsville

SFC, my man, it's legal anywhere (except Philly - and that, well, nobody's willing to be a test case :?) Just don't do it in your car, loaded, without a ccw permit.

So.... do it!

Mtn Jack

imported post

Every where i go but mostly Beaver county thats around home, have not had a problem so far. Carried at the beaver county maple fest aprox 3000 people there not a word was said by anyone that i know of,got to talk to a congressman,a pgh paper reporter and many citizens and open carry was not brought up and i had a wonderfull breakfeast. Be safe Mtn Jack

SFCAdamsYG

imported post

I just OC'd tonight and lastnight at the Sheetz in Mt. Holly Springs, no wierd looks or anything said about it, also on Friday I OC'd to a diner near Gettysburg no questions or anything said but i got a couple looks.