• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next weekend lunch informal get together proposal

gregma

imported post

I'd like to propose Sunday May 12th, at 1pm.

Either at applebees like the mid-week lunch, or at the RTP like the last weekend lunch.

Nice thing about RTP is we can reserve a whole room just for us.

Then maybe some time at the range afterwards? Depending on if Sandy wants to host us at the rifle club :)

Thanks!
Greg

compmanio365

imported post

Saturday @ 1 would be great.

I know Applebees is a good place to go, but never been to the RTP, so that would be a cool place to try.

And where is the rifle club at?

I think the issue with most people (myself included) about last Sunday was the lack of notice. By the time I knew about it myself, there wasn't time to plan to get up there. This far out I don't think there will be much issue getting people to come.

gregma

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Saturday @ 1 would be great.

I know Applebees is a good place to go, but never been to the RTP, so that would be a cool place to try.

And where is the rifle club at?

I think the issue with most people (myself included) about last Sunday was the lack of notice. By the time I knew about it myself, there wasn't time to plan to get up there. This far out I don't think there will be much issue getting people to come.
I had originally proposed Sunday at 1. Are you saying you prefer Saturday at 1 instead? :)

Thanks!
Greg

duck ninja

imported post

I would love to attend a get together. Personally I would prefer a Saturday meet, I try to keep Sundays for my family.