Thread: OT: Regarding the Chris Trejbal threads

Post imported post

This is obviously a bit off-topic, but I'm posting this because someone here put up a link to the site I'm trying to find. When Chris Trejbal was the topic of the day after the CHP database fiasco, someone posted up a link to a site that would give a phenomenal amount of addresses for a person. They had used it to get his current address, but I had found it interesting that it showed all, or nearly all, of the addresses I've had over the last 10-15 years.

Now I'm in the position that I'm having to fill out an SF-86 for a security clearance, and I have to list everywhere I've lived since I was 18. If anyone here remembers what site that was that someone posted, I would be extremely grateful, because I'll be damned if I can remember the street address of my college dorm, the apartments during the Navy, 4 more apartments when I went back to college, 3 more before I was married, one more after getting married, 2 houses while married,and one morehouse after my divorce.

Post imported post

If you do a credit check it will list your past addresses, that is how i figured out all of mine that they can find for background checks.

Post imported post

Was it Zabasearch? I found my info there and I'm unlisted!!!!!!! www.zabasearch.com It shows where I've lived since I was at home with Mom and Dad. This has got to stop! If you want your info off, let me know I have that info too.

State Researcher

Post imported post

638Fitta wrote:
    Was it Zabasearch? I found my info there and I'm unlisted!!!!!!! http://www.zabasearch.com It shows where I've lived since I was at home with Mom and Dad. This has got to stop! If you want your info off, let me know I have that info too.
    I looked up my name and state. I found my correct info as well as a listing of my first name, last name, phone number, city and state - with an address I've never lived at!

I looked up the person at that address and told them what I found so that they can watch their creditreport, etc.

I strongly recommend that everyone look themselves up to see what erroneous info is attached to their name.

LoveMyCountry

Post imported post

I don't come up on zaba PERIOD. I don't exist! I guess I'm doing something right here.

State Researcher

Post imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
    I don't come up on zaba PERIOD. I don't exist! I guess I'm doing something right here.
    You are the Men in Black.

LoveMyCountry

Post imported post

I don't come up on Zaba either. I am not complaining though. Nothing like keeping a low profile.

Post imported post

638Fitta wrote:
    Was it Zabasearch? I found my info there and I'm unlisted!!!!!!! http://www.zabasearch.com It shows where I've lived since I was at home with Mom and Dad. This has got to stop! If you want your info off, let me know I have that info too.
    That was the one. I was searching for that one, because it's the first one Ive encountered that actually had anything for me. Unfortunately, I now find that it doesn't include apartment numbers, and still doesn't include about 1/3 of the places I've lived. I guess the search for my past continues.

Post imported post

vtme_grad98 wrote:
    ...I'm having to fill out an SF-86...
    After everything's filled out, keep a couple of copies! You'll need the info for the 5-yr update, if not for other things sooner.

nakedshoplifter wrote:
    I don't come up on zaba PERIOD.
    Well, you didn't before. But now you typed in your name so that they have your info...

Post imported post

I was listed in Zabasearchbut asked the owner to remove me. He did so without question based on my occupation.

Now he is no longer taking removal requests.

Post imported post

Well, you didn't before. But now you typed in your name so that they have your info...
    Hahaha! I don't think so. There are several in there with my name, one even lives (currently) at a previous address of mine!!! (apartment building) He was born in 1947 so I know it's not a reference to me (I'm under 30). How strange.

Maybe it's because of my CTU job.