Thread: WMSA

Post imported post

OT

Post imported post

I resent the argument that always pops up about how "college students are drunk."

Just because most university students are irresponsible with their drinking habits. why do I have to suffer? If I were to drink enough to become legally intoxicated, which I don't, I would not be carrying a firearm....

The drunk argument has to be the most retarded ever. If some drunk student randomly shoots somebody (which I highly doubt would happen), he goes to jail, and other students might think twice about packing while drunk....

Post imported post

kurtmax_0 wrote:
    I resent the argument that always pops up about how "college students are drunk."

Just because most university students are irresponsible with their drinking habits. why do I have to suffer? If I were to drink enough to become legally intoxicated, which I don't, I would not be carrying a firearm....

The drunk argument has to be the most retarded ever. If some drunk student randomly shoots somebody (which I highly doubt would happen), he goes to jail, and other students might think twice about packing while drunk....
    OT

Post imported post

Kelly J wrote:
    kurtmax_0 wrote:

I'm sure you have heard that Alcohol and Gasoline don't mix; I assure you that Alcohol and Gunpowder is even more of a NO; NO
    I understand that. I don't drink. I shouldn't be restricted in my rights just because some other people are irresponsible.

Post imported post

kurtmax_0 wrote:
    Kelly J wrote:
    kurtmax_0 wrote:

I'm sure you have heard that Alcohol and Gasoline don't mix; I assure you that Alcohol and Gunpowder is even more of a NO; NO
    I understand that. I don't drink. I shouldn't be restricted in my rights just because some other people are irresponsible.
    OT