• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Location poll of next PNWOpenCarry lunch/meeting.

Where should we hold the Lunch/Meeting?

• Redmond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Issaquah

• Federal Way

• Bellevue

• Other

• Total voters

gregma

imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
btw, I would add Everett and Lynnwood to the mix here. Not everyone here lives in King County, especially myself.
Can't find a way to add things to the poll. But I have that covered with "other" :)

Thanks!
Greg

Jered

imported post

I might be interested in inviting myself.

I live in rural Pierce County, up near the Pierce-Mason border, so, out of the choices, I think Federal Way was the best.

gregma

imported post

Jered wrote:
I might be interested in inviting myself.

I live in rural Pierce County, up near the Pierce-Mason border, so, out of the choices, I think Federal Way was the best.
No need to invite yourself, everyone is automatically invited :)

Jered

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Ah so you are over in West PC......man, hope you don't have to come over the Narrows all the time; they are going to be shafting people with those tolls.....:cuss:

Once a day. :shock:

Cue-Ball

imported post

I'd really like to attend this time (I don't spend near enough time on these forums or hanging out with other shooters). I voted for Bellevue, even though Redmond is closer to me, because Bellevue is more centrally located (405 and 90 nearby) and because the people in Bellevue are probably the ones who most need to see friendly, courteous open carriers. :)

PoppaGary

imported post

New member here...I voted Federal Way, only because closer to Vancouver, but any of the locations are fine with me.

Not sure how many events I could get to, but we have family/friends in Everett and Bellingham we occasionally need to visit.:idea:

Ialso work in OR just like 59,999 otherpeople in Clark County.

(I just can't pay enough taxes to the Feds or WA, I guess :cuss:)

Gary

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

PoppaGary wrote:
New member here...I voted Federal Way, only because closer to Vancouver, but any of the locations are fine with me.

Not sure how many events I could get to, but we have family/friends in Everett and Bellingham we occasionally need to visit.:idea:

Ialso work in OR just like 59,999 otherpeople in Clark County.

(I just can't pay enough taxes to the Feds or WA, I guess :cuss:)

Gary

Gary,

There should be a Portland area open carry meetup. Have you gotten your Oregon CHL?

-Lonnie