Thread: Moving the date of the gathering?

Post imported post

Anyone mind moving the date of the next gathering to Saturday May 19th? I have to take an NRA handgun safety class to qualify for my Oregon permit and the next one is May 12th.

If this is too inconvienent for everyone, I'll just make the next meeting.

Thanks!
    Greg

Post imported post

If it does get moved I will probably be in attendance.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

The 19th isn't a problem, sounds good! I would like to look into taking a handgun safety class at some point, myself, my wife and one of my friends here in Tacoma want to go to one.

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    The 19th isn't a problem, sounds good! I would like to look into taking a handgun safety class at some point, myself, my wife and one of my friends here in Tacoma want to go to one.
    I'm heading down this Saturday to a free one being held actually way down south that might not be too bad for you down there. It's at the Seattle Firearm Academy. It's the only free one I know about, and I heard it's excellent! I'll report on it Saturday when we return.

Thanks!
    Greg

Post imported post

gregma wrote:
    compmanio365 wrote:
    I'm heading down this Saturday to a free one being held actually way down south that might not be too bad for you down there. It's at the Seattle Firearm Academy. It's the only free one I know about, and I heard it's excellent! I'll report on it Saturday when we return.

Thanks!
    Greg
    I highly recommend Firearms Academy of Seattle. Their free Handgun Safety Seminar is not only free, but would excellent training at $100. It truly is a free lunch. I suggest going and then talking to Gila and Marty about what class you should move to next. Their Defensive Handgun Class is a fantastic course and is a bargain at $275 for two days training. You will come out of that class shooting far better than you thought you could. I came out shooting better groups in the dark than I was from the holster at the begining of the class.

http://www.firearmsacademy.com