• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poll Questions You'll Never See

LeagueOf1291

imported post

Question: In light of the VA Tech tragedy, do you think you should be allowed to carry a firearm on your campus for self-defense?

Answers:

Yes. Criminals don't care if guns are "forbidden," and law-abiding citizens need to defend themselves against armed killers.

No. I would rather let crazed killers like Cho shoot me dead than allow law-abiding citizens to arm themselves.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

I asked Dr. John r. Lott, Jr.

Will you comment on the general or particular validity of polls, given the propensity of activists to corrupt polls in their area of interest? Their validity is often argued on rather simplistic statistical grounds that don't seem to recognize bias in the authors or respondents, intended and not. Thanks.

Doug Huffman
Washington Island, WI
Maybe someday...

On another pro-gun forum I asked

So, will they defeat us merely by flooding the media with more polls than we can respond to?