• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to dress for both methods of carry?

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

LeagueOf1291 wrote:
BobCav wrote:
LOL....Well, I AM Italian and from Jersey, raised in the same area the Soprano's is filmed.....might be more of a resemblance than you know! ;)

League.... I did NOT need that picture in my head. Thanks! :uhoh:
:lol: Bob, I actually have pictures of that -- be glad I didn't post them!

:what:LMAO!!! Thanks...this IS a family friendly forum! Save that for the highland games!

openryan wrote:
How am I supposed to find you when you black out your plates?
That's the point! :cool:

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

LeagueOf1291 wrote:
BobCav wrote:
LOL....Well, I AM Italian and from Jersey, raised in the same area the Soprano's is filmed.....might be more of a resemblance than you know! ;)

League.... I did NOT need that picture in my head. Thanks! :uhoh:
:lol: Bob, I actually have pictures of that -- be glad I didn't post them!

Oh, now we must see this picture. It couldn't be any worse than this other Highlander.

ConneryPreBond.jpg

Here's the scary question. What is he using for a holster? :what:

LoveMyCountry

LeagueOf1291

imported post

KodiakISGOOD wrote:
LeagueOf1291 wrote:
Here Bob, I found one that was OK for the whole family.
Is that a UTILIKILT???!!!!

How do you like it??? please let me know, ive been considering getting one for some time now.

happy carrying,

Jason
Yes it is. I love it. Nothing more comfortable, and full of pockets. Very sturdy construction. It is denim, though. I recommend a long shirt.:cool:

swatpro911

imported post

LoveMyCountry wrote:
I don't see anything you have missed. If you are in a place that requires open carry, you pretty well need to tuck in your shirt so that your weapon is visible. If you are licensed to CC then you can do what you want. If your shirt/jacket covers your weapon,than you were CC'ing. If someone sees it, you wereOC'ing.

I'm usually wearing jeans, T-Shirt and a gun. Simple.

LoveMyCountry
do wear sandals or sneakers? any shades? hair trimmed ?

swatpro911

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Here's me in an untucked polo, jeans, with a Fobus paddle... I use the Fobus paddle almost every day. Just yesterday after church I OC'ed in Burke Lake Park wearing khakis and a button down shirt tucked in. (not a peep from anyone).

RugerHemi.jpg
you look professional anyway. Nice car! is that yours?

Tomahawk

imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
LeagueOf1291 wrote:
no offense but in virginiaespecially fairfax county if you go out with that skirt most likely you will be detained and asked questions. :p
Call it a skirt to the wearer's face and you're likely to get backhanded, laddie.

cato

imported post

For CC with jeans and t-shirt I go for the http://www.bagmaster.com/worn strong side. It screams gun, but is as close to loaded exposed as one can get in an incorporated CA city.

And when I wear my http://www.gunowners.org/merch9001.htmshirt I'm a big hit at the local Whole Foods! Their unarmed security start following me around the store pretending to look at the food! LOL. I make sure of eye contact and don't back down first. It's really funny to experience.

Attachments

• BPP_L_BRN_1_gun_Web.jpg
    BPP_L_BRN_1_gun_Web.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 279

PavePusher

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
swatpro911 wrote:
LeagueOf1291 wrote:
no offense but in virginiaespecially fairfax county if you go out with that skirt most likely you will be detained and asked questions. :p
Call it a skirt to the wearer's face and you're likely to get backhanded, laddie.
You know why they call it a kilt? 'Cause a lot of people got "KILT" when they tried to call it a skirt...

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

Hey looking like the guy from CHiP's is better than what I got at work before Sundance Head got kicked off American Idol--look up his picture, everyone called me Sundance for about a week :(

Too bad he only weighs about 50 lbs more than I do.

Legba

imported post

Cato - glad to see another unapologetic Smith owner here, but I thought Cali still had the 10-round magazine limit, so how do you get around with a 5900-series (evil "high-capacity") Smith?

-ljp