• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kid Backs Concealed Carry

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

I don't know where he got this part:
The second amendment of the Bill of Rights gives citizens of the United States of America the right to bear arms, and it shall not be infringed. That means that we have a right to have weapons and also to carry them. It also states though, that a well-regulated militia should have this right. This means that to carry the weapon, the person should go through comprehensive training in order to obtain a permit.
Other than that, it was very well researched and written. We may have one for the good guys here! Someone take this young man out shooting.:D

LoveMyCountry

Brigdh

imported post

kinda missed the OC angle, but rather well writen. I'm originally not far from where he is, and i can say he isn't exaggerating anything

eclark53520

imported post

I dont know the age of the author, but that was very well written.

On another note, anyone else notice the "gun" in the picture above the article is a crossman BB gun?? Somewhat ironic....

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

eclark53520 wrote:
I dont know the age of the author, but that was very well written.

On another note, anyone else notice the "gun" in the picture above the article is a crossman BB gun?? Somewhat ironic....

FTA: David Pflughoeft is a student at Menomonee Falls High School.

BB gun? No, that my friend is one of the latest 22 mm, armor piercing, airliner dropping, supersonic automatic pistols you have read about. Comes with a built in silencer and is made of old shoe leather so that X-ray machines won't detect it.

LoveMyCountry