• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

how long for non-resident CHP?

Vermont0311

imported post

So I used to live in Maine and just had to convert my resident permit into a non-res but it has been over a month since they cashed the check. Anyone know if there is a limit to how long they can take on that? I have permits in NH and PA and I had that resident Maine permit before as well as NRA safety course and my DD-214. I guess I figured it wouldn't take this long. Anyone know what's up?

Thanks!

b1ack5mith

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Check the statutes. Maybe there is a statutory requirement.
explain please? i live in UT and im 19, and i will be sending in my app as soon as i get my proof of hangun safety course, am i ok to do this? req age for cwp in UT is 21, so id rather not wait lol

pro2A

imported post

I sent mine back in late March... The check was cashed 2 weeks later. I remember seeing 90 days for non-residents. So I'm expecting it sometime soon... If I were you I'd call and see whats up.

Edit: I took 90 days to get. I got it on June 23rd. I sent it around the 23rd in March.