Thread: Check this out!!!

Post imported post

http://www.claytoncramer.com/gundefe...g/blogger.html

i don't know how I found this, but I like it!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Awesome stuff! Now THAT'S entertainment!!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Good site. Wasn't one of the "networks" looking for this type of information to interview those who had used a gun in self defense? I guess they don't teach "web surfing" in college, these days. I'm so glad, and proud, that my oldest dropped "journalism" and became a landscape architect - Yep Engineering at Va. Tech - Go Hokies... and she's happy too!

Post imported post

That's Excellent! Good for her, that's where the money is.

Post imported post

DoubleR, the networks think this stuff is so rare you can't find it. It doesn't even occur to them to read the local paper or the internet.

Post imported post

DoubleR wrote:
    Good site. Wasn't one of the "networks" looking for this type of information to interview those who had used a gun in self defense? I guess they don't teach "web surfing" in college, these days. I'm so glad, and proud, that my oldest dropped "journalism" and became a landscape architect - Yep Engineering at Va. Tech - Go Hokies... and she's happy too!

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! i take offense to your blaspheme there! an LA and and Engineer are WORLDS apart!!! i worked for and engineering company out of school that had the majority of their "designers" were LAs. the problem i had trying to train the new LAs is that most of them don't know math. kind of hard to teachbasic hydraulics and hydrology w/o math skills.

don't get me wrong - us engineers need LAs too. damn counties require landscape plans to be submitted w/ our site drawings:P.

edit: please detect the sarcasm. i do know a lot of LAs who eventually got pretty good at site design.