• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Know your firearms? Like to write? Help me out!

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Well you didn't spam every state forum like has been done in the past here so you are off to a good start.:D

forcedefrappe

imported post

Yes but they don't update on a daily basis- I want forcedefrappe to be like a regular blog/newszine with daily updates-look at luxist.com for the sort of style I want to go for.

With something like 8 contributors we should be able to post daily fresh content to keep the masses interested :) .

It doesn't have to be a full-time gig, just write a review on the firearms you own or any advice/relevant articles :p

Thanks anyway :)

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I might consider it, but I would have to know more about what you are doing and frankly who you are, especially since it appears that you may be overseas. Also I am not allowed to connect that sort of activity with my employment. You can PM me if you don't want to discuss it on the forum, but people here will be suspicious of that.

If I get your drift a single writer might only have to produce an actual review about once a week. That is not too bad, but there is a lot of work doing a proper review with photos. Moreover you are competing with some very heavy hitters for readership.

Regards