• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It never stops in the Motherland, Police raid home, Laura Croft dummy=Armed man.

VAopencarry

imported post

Unbelieveably the cops actually arrested this guy.

From the Daily Mail:

When police spotted a gun-wielding suspect lurking in the shadows of a suburban front room, their response was swift.
Armed officers burst into the house, shouted at the owner to lie on the floor, and ordered him to surrender his weapon.
But efficiency turned to embarrassment when the "gunman" turned out to be a life-sized model of the video game character Lara Croft, complete with trademark outsized pistols.

continued

News from England

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Good grief. Arrested on a weapons charge and thrown in the slammer. I did like the one response using the term "coppers". Only the Brits- well, maybe not... I'll have to look for the mannequin on eBay - kinda like that in the Rec Room.

Tomahawk

imported post

The guy has bruises on his arms, too. Guess some cops over there also like to rough up obviously innocent people before arresting them for bull$#1t reasons.