• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GMU's Andrew Dysart to take calls on XM 169 at 2:30pm

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

I just got a call from a producer with Radio One. They asked me to do a call in to Amos Brown's show on satellite radio, XM 169 at 2:30pm. I will be discussing the issue of carrying on campus with their host and then I might take some calls. GMU's Press Secretary, Dan Walsch, will be on the show after me at about 3:00pm.

So listen to the show, and call in if you would like!

Andrew

1911Heaven

imported post

Excellent!!Hightened awareness andincreased publicity.The snow ball is rolling down the hill. Good luck on the show, Andrew.

Weasel

imported post

Missed it! Is there any where I can listen to it now? Let us know how it went Andrew.

-Fred

TEX1N

imported post

Hey Weasel, welcome to OCDO!

I don't think the XM radio show is posted online. The interview went fairly well and the host gave me a lot of time to explain my side of the issue. He didn't start to show his bias against the idea until after I was off the show.

Although there were a few very well informed callers on the pro carry side that made some excellent points! I wonder how they found out about the show?!? ;)