Thread: VCDL now has a PODCAST!!!

Post imported post

I was just looking at the VCDL's website and noticed that the VA-Alert is now available via PODCAST!

http://www.vcdl.org/

The name of the host sounds very familiar...I wonder where I have heard that name before! :what:

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Incredible!! Way to go Philip & John!! I need to feed the podcasts to my blog!

Post imported post

That is cool. Very professional, and did I say, Cool?

Post imported post

cs9c1 wrote:
    That is cool. Very professional, and did I say, Cool?
    Thanks!!

You may also subscribe to the podcasts with iTunes, Google Reader, Live Bookmarks, Bloglines, etc using the stream

http://www.vcdl.org/podcasts/itunes.rss

The podcasts have been submitted to iTunes and will be available under the News & Politics category after approval.

Post imported post

Thanks for the information and the job you do. How do find time? I don't impress very easily, but you have me stunned.

Post imported post

cs9c1 wrote:
    Thanks for the information and the job you do. How do find time? I don't impress very easily, but you have me stunned.
    Thank you! It is sometimes hard for each of us individually, but as a group we can do anything. That is the strength of VCDL and the grassroots gun-rights movement in general; it is made up of volunteers who care deeply about their rights who put in ungodly hours for no pay because they DO care.

What other cause can you think of that can do that?

On this board alone, we have people from Washington state to Florida and all points in between who have accomplished great things by taking one step at a time, educating themselves, and persevering. Look at what Lonnie has accomplished in the Northwest, or what Andrew has already accomplished at GMU, or what others are doing in Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Kansas just to name a few. There are far more than I can easily remember and they are all making a difference!!!

And thanks to you and every single member of VCDL and OCDO!!!

Post imported post

John, one of these days you are going to have to make it up to a VCDL meeting so we can meet you!

Although, if the chance of winning a $1,000+ handgun can't get you up here, then I'm not sure what can

Post imported post

TEX1N wrote:
    John, one of these days you are going to have to make it up to a VCDL meeting so we can meet you!

Although, if the chance of winning a $1,000+ handgun can't get you up here, then I'm not sure what can
    I used to make a lot of meetings when I was consulting up there, but I am doing most of my work in PA these days and am 6 hours away down here in Bristol when I am home.

I would have been there yesterday, but I am right in the middle of a "no-time-delays" shipping system implementation You IT guys know what I am talking about.

PS. I WILL be at the Wytheville meeting later this year. I hope many of our Northern brethren can drive down for it!