• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL now has a PODCAST!!!

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

cs9c1 wrote:
That is cool. Very professional, and did I say, Cool?
Thanks!!

You may also subscribe to the podcasts with iTunes, Google Reader, Live Bookmarks, Bloglines, etc using the stream

http://www.vcdl.org/podcasts/itunes.rss

The podcasts have been submitted to iTunes and will be available under the News & Politics category after approval.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

cs9c1 wrote:
Thanks for the information and the job you do. How do find time? I don't impress very easily, but you have me stunned.
Thank you! It is sometimes hard for each of us individually, but as a group we can do anything. That is the strength of VCDL and the grassroots gun-rights movement in general; it is made up of volunteers who care deeply about their rights who put in ungodly hours for no pay because they DO care.

What other cause can you think of that can do that?

On this board alone, we have people from Washington state to Florida and all points in between who have accomplished great things by taking one step at a time, educating themselves, and persevering. Look at what Lonnie has accomplished in the Northwest, or what Andrew has already accomplished at GMU, or what others are doing in Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Kansas just to name a few. There are far more than I can easily remember and they are all making a difference!!!

And thanks to you and every single member of VCDL and OCDO!!!

TEX1N

imported post

John, one of these days you are going to have to make it up to a VCDL meeting so we can meet you!

Although, if the chance of winning a $1,000+ handgun can't get you up here, then I'm not sure what can:exclaim:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

TEX1N wrote:
John, one of these days you are going to have to make it up to a VCDL meeting so we can meet you!

Although, if the chance of winning a $1,000+ handgun can't get you up here, then I'm not sure what can:exclaim:
I used to make a lot of meetings when I was consulting up there, but I am doing most of my work in PA these days and am 6 hours away down here in Bristol when I am home.

I would have been there yesterday, but I am right in the middle of a "no-time-delays" shipping system implementation You IT guys know what I am talking about. :)

PS. I WILL be at the Wytheville meeting later this year. I hope many of our Northern brethren can drive down for it!