• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Photos from Bloomberg Gun Giveaway

Bulldog1967

imported post

Cool pix!

Me on camera:

matt_camera.jpg

Bloomb
Bloomb

kle

imported post

Bulldog1967 wrote:
Cool pix!

Me on camera:
Bloomb
Oh that was you? Dang! I was in the VT polo shirt floating around the back wall w/ roscoe13 and a "Hi, my name is KLE from OCDO" name tag.

I gotta ask--how does your holster provide retention?

Bulldog1967

imported post

kle wrote:
Bulldog1967 wrote:
Cool pix!

Me on camera:
Bloomb
Oh that was you? Dang! I was in the VT polo shirt floating around the back wall w/ roscoe13 and a "Hi, my name is KLE from OCDO" name tag.

It doesn't, that's why I will be transitioning to a Blackhawk Serpa for the M&P soon.

Good to "almost" meet you! :D

sitedzn

imported post

Bulldog1967 wrote:
kle wrote:
Bulldog1967 wrote:
Cool pix!

Me on camera:
Bloomb

It doesn't, that's why I will be transitioning to a Blackhawk Serpa for the M&P soon.

have they come out with a Serpa specifically for the m&p yet? i had to settle for a glock 20/21 - tension screw doesn't get it as tight as their beretta serpa does for the beretta (only comparison i've been able to see). still works good though.

Bulldog1967

imported post

sitedzn wrote:
Bulldog1967 wrote:
kle wrote:
Bulldog1967 wrote:
Cool pix!

Me on camera:
Bloomb

have they come out with a Serpa specifically for the m&p yet? i had to settle for a glock 20/21 - tension screw doesn't get it as tight as their beretta serpa does for the beretta (only comparison i've been able to see). still works good though.
Have not seen a specific M&P Serpa yet, no.

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hey, Bulldog. I was in the first line standing, right behind ya. Someone made a comment about a cameraman OCing. I told darrel and another that you were porbably bulldog. Nice Blackwater "T". Wish I had the time to get there. Thanks, in advance, for taking the time to set up and record!

Bulldog1967

imported post

DoubleR wrote:
Hey, Bulldog. I was in the first line standing, right behind ya. Someone made a comment about a cameraman OCing. I told darrel and another that you were porbably bulldog. Nice Blackwater "T". Wish I had the time to get there. Thanks, in advance, for taking the time to set up and record!
No problem, I'm editing the pieces together now for the vcdl podcast/website.

ETA, all the other cameramen kept asking me what station I was with.

When I said VCDL, they didn't quite know what to make of it.

They were cool though, I made sure they had good lighting and clean audio.

They appreciated it.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Bulldog1967 wrote:

Whenever you have the final edit done, you can send it to me at webmaster@vcdl.org and I will upload it, add it to the BGG page I am making and give the URL to Philip for the VA-ALERT!

Thanks a lot!!!!

John

Bulldog1967

imported post

jpierce wrote:
Bulldog1967 wrote:

Whenever you have the final edit done, you can send it to me at webmaster@vcdl.org and I will upload it, add it to the BGG page I am making and give the URL to Philip for the VA-ALERT!

Thanks a lot!!!!

John
Will do sir, there will be TWO videos, the WHOLE event, which is 37 minutes long, and a cut down, including some news bites I DVR'd thrown in.

I will do them as WMVs for the website as well as mp4 video for the video podcast.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

Bulldog1967 wrote:
I will do them as WMVs for the website as well as mp4 video for the video podcast.
You sir are DA MAN!!!!

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I have put together a page that is linked from the main VCDL site with some of the excellent pictures that Nakedshoplifter and Tess took. I will be adding Bulldog's video when it is done as well.

Have a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.vcdl.org/BGG/BGG.html