• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Security

vrwmiller

imported post

I am getting increasingly upset over the immigration issue. My personal view is that every single one of them should be deported. They can come back via legal means.

I have absolutely zero problems with immigrants. They just need to do it legally.

For me, immigration is a hot enough topic for my decision in the '08 election.

Kelly J

imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
I am getting increasingly upset over the immigration issue. My personal view is that every single one of them should be deported. They can come back via legal means.

I have absolutely zero problems with immigrants. They just need to do it legally.

For me, immigration is a hot enough topic for my decision in the '08 election.

OT