Thread: Greeings from a Newbie, boy I don't get to say that much

Post imported post

Well, the power of the internet brings me here from the discussion in the following thread:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum20/2184.html

Well, actually it was the power of that thread and ignorant posts about it by an LEO on another site that decided he has the moral capacity to decide what others should or should not do in their own respective communities.

I have to admit that I have never open caried other then when working in a gunshop or while at the range but my brief stay here has already proven to be very educational. I live in a very liberal part of Pennsylvania and I would hate to think of what the experiences might be like if I were to try but perhaps I will give it a go one of these days and see.

Congrats to those that work to reinforce all of our rights in this way. You are all heros in the defense of the Constitution and by direct relation this country itself. I need to learn the legalities and perhaps I can follow your model. I am glad an ignorant JBT caused me to come and visit.

Post imported post

YAY!! i finally get to be the first person to welcome a new member on a thread!!

Welcome!

Happy Carrying

Jason

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Welcome, Quarterbore!

Congratulations on your new education.

You'll find this is a learning place, a fun place, and sometimes an exasperating place.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

Welcome!!, In Philly you need a concealed permit to OC. I imagine OC in Philly would open some eyes, check out the PA thread if you haven't yet.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Welcome to the ranks Quarterbore! Glad to see you here. Whaddya carry?

Post imported post

Welcome! Glad you have joined us!