• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great trigger control

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

News and Political Alerts would be more appropriate since it seems to have become our general chat forum.

Tomahawk

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
longwatch wrote:

Well, he takes a bullet better than I would. He also brought the point home to the audience that egos and guns do not mix.

We use a .45 blank loaded with only a primer, to illustrate how a person can be fooled into thinking a weapon is empty when in fact it was still loaded. But when we teach, we don't allow any live ammo in the room, except for that single blank round. I do have to admit his demonstration is MUCH better than mine.

I can't imagine why this guy is mystified that he has become a laughing stock. And I really don't understand how he thinks the DEA is at fault. The tape was made by an audience member, and they probably copied it before they turned it in. I sure would have.

Regards
I love how when the woman tried tohand him the rifle the kids in the audience yelled at her not to hand it to him. Classic jackass.

LEO 229

imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
OK, just so it doesn't look like I'm picking on swatpro, what does this thread have to do with EITHER open carry or Virginia?!?!?
She was openly carrying.. :D But was in a state of confusion...

SFDoc

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Well, he takes a bullet better than I would. He also brought the point home to the audience that egos and guns do not mix.

We use a .45 blank loaded with only a primer, to illustrate how a person can be fooled into thinking a weapon is empty when in fact it was still loaded. But when we teach, we don't allow any live ammo in the room, except for that single blank round. I do have to admit his demonstration is MUCH better than mine.

I can't imagine why this guy is mystified that he has become a laughing stock. And I really don't understand how he thinks the DEA is at fault. The tape was made by an audience member, and they probably copied it before they turned it in. I sure would have.

Regards
Yep, got to give the man credit, he gave new meaning to "the show must go on". Me, I'd be on the floor crying for my mommy and looking for a change of clothes :lol:

LEO 229

imported post

I am the only one professional enough in here to handle a gun...... :what: