Thread: Numbers USA

Post imported post

OT

State Researcher

Post imported post

Yet, the Pulse Opinion Research poll finds that only 8% of Americans think current legal immigration of one million a year is too low.
    =======================================

How could anyone think this is too low? 100 is too much.

Post imported post

openryan wrote:
    Yet, the Pulse Opinion Research poll finds that only 8% of Americans think current legal immigration of one million a year is too low.
    =======================================

How could anyone think this is too low? 100 is too much.
    100 LEGAL immirants per year is too much?!?! Don't you think that position is a bit extreme?
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Post imported post

Here ya go, I will counter it with my own extreme opinion. There should be NO limit placed on legal immigration. Open the door folks! I wanna see 'em all. Black, white, brown. I love 'em.

Why all the immigration posts? I'm failing to see the direct relevance to gun issues or open carry? I'm sure it is indirectly related as everything in the world and life is related to everything if you are willing to stretch your imagination far enough.

Post imported post

usmc_recon wrote:
    Why all the immigration posts? I'm failing to see the direct relevance to gun issues or open carry? I'm sure it is indirectly related as everything in the world and life is related to everything if you are willing to stretch your imagination far enough.
    Here ya go, recon. From the Forum description:

News & Political Alerts
    Use this topic to discuss any issues regarding the ongoing fight to preserve our rights.

Which rights? Since it doesn't specify, I have to assume it's all of our rights. How long do you think the RKBA will last if we lose the right to protest unjust laws?

Semper Fi, brother!