• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FLS at it again??

LEO 229

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
I don't get it? An empty article is a lot better than one with permit holders.

I guess....

If you have nothing good to say.. don't say anything at all.

vrwmiller

imported post

unrequited wrote:
On the upside, it's good to see so many people getting their CHPs.

That's what I was thinking when I checked it out again. Hopefully, the trend continues.

Though, I was also wondering if there's been an increase of permits issued since the beginning of the year with all the anti-gun propaganda blasted on the airwaves since January.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

If the Washington Post reporter at the BBGG recognized my last name, perhaps someone at the Freelance Star will. Maybe it's time to convince them to do the right thing.

Scheetz

imported post

Good question. I think a letter may be in order for the sex offenders list.

I guess we wait for Prince William to post their own list to follow suit. Maybe I will circle my name and get it framed.

First time I will make it in the news paper on a gun related article. No more sports section for me.

PackininVB

imported post

Id like to know where all of the people with DUIs live too so i can look out for them. Also those convicted of assault and battery so i can avoid them. And i think alot of women would agree that knowing who has been convicted of Domestic violence would be nice. If your gonna print somethin about one group, why not print somethin about ALL of the groups that people might want to know about?

LEO 229

imported post

PackininVB wrote:
Id like to know where all of the people with DUIs live too so i can look out for them. Also those convicted of assault and battery so i can avoid them. And i think alot of women would agree that knowing who has been convicted of Domestic violence would be nice. If your gonna print somethin about one group, why not print somethin about ALL of the groups that people might want to know about?

Valid point. We have a list of sex offenders available....

I agree... How about a list of those convicted for DWI. They often times kill other people or hit parked cars. I would like to know if I need to park my car away from their path of travel.

But even better.... I want to have list of all the crazy people. There are so many and they can do some really bad things too.