• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Patriot Post 07-21 A must read

usmc_recon

imported post

So let's see.....we come to America, kill the native Indians for their land and drag black slaves here to do our hard labor(let's call it "forced migration" instead). And now we're ready to start kicking and keeping people out.

Most of this anti-immigration stuff is basically a "lite" version of white supremacy.

Mostly....it stinks.

Richieg150

imported post

Its not white supremacy to want those here illegally to be sent back to where they came from.If its a felony to sneak across our boarders and be in this country illegally,why should they be allowed to stay.Try sneaking across the southern boarder of Mexico and see what you get.....................shot!

tjdempster

imported post

usmc_recon wrote:
So let's see.....we come to America, kill the native Indians for their land and drag black slaves here to do our hard labor (let's call it "forced migration" instead). And now we're ready to start kicking and keeping people out.

Most of this anti-immigration stuff is basically a "lite" version of white supremacy.

Mostly....it stinks.
SO LET'S SEE ---- How many of us today who are alive are responsible for killing Indians, stealing their land and owning black slaves ......... I think they are DEAD!!!!!! Disliking people who come here illegally has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE YOU LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!! We have laws, these people have not obeyed the laws. They need to be deported and if they want to come back then they can go through the process. As with anything our federal govt does the process does not work well. What a surprise. As a USMC Veteran (if you are ) I am surprised by your attitude. The law is the law. If YOU think everybody should be allowed to come live here with no restrictions, let them live in YOUR neighborhood, YOUR house. Illegal immigration does not mostly stink it stinks to high heavens. They should be immediately removed from our country!

Kelly J

imported post

usmc_recon wrote:
So let's see.....we come to America, kill the native Indians for their land and drag black slaves here to do our hard labor (let's call it "forced migration" instead). And now we're ready to start kicking and keeping people out.

Mostly....it stinks.

OT

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
imported post

usmc_recon,

That's correct.

Things change.

And for the record, I'm for deporting ALL illegals...AND their sympathizers. And yes, although contrary to ignorant polular belief, it CAN be done.

-- John D. (non-apologetic white guy)

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

usmc_recon wrote:

I'm going to try to keep it asshort and concise as I can.

It is not racist to maintain a secure border to a sovereign country.

As a sovereign country, it is reasonable for the United Statesto control both who and what comes across our borders.

In a state of war it is reasonable to capture, detain, imprison or deport anyone who is not a legal entrant to the United States.

and finally-

Our military- Marines, soldiers, and sailors have not fought and died so that millions of illegal aliens without legal statuscan demand amnesty, import their culture, rather then assimilate intoour own, and suckle off the teat of entitlements that our government has foolishly delivered to too many undeserving, grasping hands.

Your oath was not obsolesced when you received your discharge papers. You still have an obligation to support and defend this country and its Constitution.

If you believe that America is not sovereign, that our boundaries should not be either fortified or honored, that our immigration policies should not be enforced because you believe them to be unsound or racially biased... then you sir, are not worthy to be counted among the Marines.

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

usmc_recon wrote:

Mostly....it stinks.

So your saying that since "we" came to America, killed the Native Americans and the Spanish came to what is now Mexico and killed the "natives" there, it's now ok that the Mexicans come here and kill us? ("death by a thousand cuts')What kinda' F'd up logic is that?
BTW, all the "forced imigrants" were offered free passage back to their home....in the end, they CHOSE to stay here.
I say bring our troops home, station them on our borders, and use the same illegal imigration policy that Mexico does......shoot the bastard, then find out where he was from.

Lew

imported post

I think I'll start referring to myself as a Native American. I mean, I was born here...

Bubba Ron

imported post

My wife IS Native American - Cherokee, of the Echota tribe, though she favors her H&K USP Compact 40 over a bow and arrow ;)

She wants our borders closed andthe illegal aliens set back to their country of origin. If they want to become Americans, and follow our laws - they can start with following our immigration policies.

Anubis

imported post

Comp-tech wrote:
So your saying that since "we" came to America, killed the Native Americans and the Spanish came to what is now Mexico and killed the "natives" there, it's now ok that the Mexicans come here and kill us? ("death by a thousand cuts')What kinda' F'd up logic is that?
That kind of logic would be "domination by the most well-armed", which is similar to "survival of the fittest".