Thread: Happy Memorial Day

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

This Memorial Day, I hope each of us will take a moment out of our busy holiday weekends to pause and remember those who served and continue to support those who are in harms way.

Our Constitution and Bill of Rights are written in the blood of those who died defending freedom and the sweat of those who still fight.

It is because of them and those like them that we have the right to bear arms, let alone Open Carry.

Please watch this video and share it with everyone you know and have a safe, peaceful and Happy Memorial Day. May God Bless you all.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...amp;q=Veterans

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

BTTT

Post imported post

Well said shipmate! Thanks to you and all of our Brothers and Sisters that have and do serve.

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    This Memorial Day, I hope each of us will take a moment out of our busy holiday weekends to pause and remember those who served and continue to support those who are in harms way.

Our Constitution and Bill of Rights are written in the blood of those who died defending freedom and the sweat of those who still fight.

It is because of them and those like them that we have the right to bear arms, let alone Open Carry.

Please watch this video and share it with everyone you know and have a safe, peaceful and Happy Memorial Day. May God Bless you all.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...amp;q=Veterans

Wehave a great debt to all those who served since the very beginnings of this great experiment. It is through their sacrifices that we enjoy our liberty, freedom and prosperity. It's humbling to think of how much we owe them all.

And Happy Memorial Day to all on OCDC.

Post imported post

Thank you for the post Bob and your sevice to our nation. God bless the USA and the armed sevices!

Post imported post

May all my fellow vets, active duty heros, and future military members share in a safe and happy Memorial Day - you non-military folks too - their blood and sacrificehas permitted this great Country to prosper as it has. God Bless America!!

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

To all of you reading this who have or are still serving, I thank you for the safety, peace, and freedoms you have brought to this great country. To those who can no longer read these words, I wish you "Tail Winds West".

Your sacrifices will never be forgotten, so long as free people walk this earth.

Thank you
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"