• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Memorial Day

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

This Memorial Day, I hope each of us will take a moment out of our busy holiday weekends to pause and remember those who served and continue to support those who are in harms way.

Our Constitution and Bill of Rights are written in the blood of those who died defending freedom and the sweat of those who still fight.

It is because of them and those like them that we have the right to bear arms, let alone Open Carry.

Please watch this video and share it with everyone you know and have a safe, peaceful and Happy Memorial Day. May God Bless you all.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2487638612433437293&q=Veterans

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

BobCav wrote:
This Memorial Day, I hope each of us will take a moment out of our busy holiday weekends to pause and remember those who served and continue to support those who are in harms way.

Our Constitution and Bill of Rights are written in the blood of those who died defending freedom and the sweat of those who still fight.

It is because of them and those like them that we have the right to bear arms, let alone Open Carry.

Please watch this video and share it with everyone you know and have a safe, peaceful and Happy Memorial Day. May God Bless you all.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2487638612433437293&q=Veterans

Wehave a great debt to all those who served since the very beginnings of this great experiment. It is through their sacrifices that we enjoy our liberty, freedom and prosperity. It's humbling to think of how much we owe them all.

And Happy Memorial Day to all on OCDC.

cato

imported post

Thank you for the post Bob and your sevice to our nation. God bless the USA and the armed sevices!

Bubba Ron

imported post

May all my fellow vets, active duty heros, and future military members share in a safe and happy Memorial Day - you non-military folks too - their blood and sacrificehas permitted this great Country to prosper as it has. God Bless America!!

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

To all of you reading this who have or are still serving, I thank you for the safety, peace, and freedoms you have brought to this great country. To those who can no longer read these words, I wish you "Tail Winds West".

Your sacrifices will never be forgotten, so long as free people walk this earth.

Thank you