• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Introduction

Come and Take Them

imported post

I'd like to say hello to everyone as this is my first post on this forum. I've been a resident of the Great State of Texas for nearly 20 years. I've held a CHL since 2000 and carry a G19 daily.

While I still believe in the element of surprise being a formidable advantage and that concealed carry offers that, I want the ability to legally carry openly as a free and law abiding Texan. I am especially fond of the people that I know with like thinking and objectives and I am guessing that I'd agree with most of the folks that read and post here.

I look forward to the future discussions.

A

Arizonatexan

imported post

Welcome "Come and Take Them"! You have joined one of the most enlightened and dynamic forums on the net! Also - welcome to TCDL! We are sincerely glad to have you! If you've read some of the information and past news letters on the TCDL website you'll see that you haveindeed joined a group oflike-minded, pro-second amendment, TKBA supporters. Our basic premise is that there is a time and place for both modalities and Texans should have the choice as do over 3/4 of the other states in the union. DK is a strong advocate for TCDL and we need more members who are just as passionate about our cause. The May TCDL newsletter will be coming out soon - albeit a little late. TCDL recently relocated its headquarters to Bryan/College Station and continues to face growing pains and organizational challenges. Membership continues to grow daily and we will soon be a force to be reckoned with. Please keep in touch. If you ever have any comments or questions please send them to: txopencarry@txcdl.org.

Best Regards.

Gary Williams, President TCDL

http://www.txcdl.org

TCDL, P.O. Box 4671, Bryan, Texas 77805