• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Eastern Washington

just_a_car

imported post

Dave The Welder wrote:
The best part was when we entered the local Schucks. The manager saw that we were carrying and asked if I was military. I replied that I wasn't, just a civilian.He was so impressed that twocivilians were carrying openly in his store that he gave us 10 % off of our order and thanked us for coming in! We ended up chatting for several minutes on what we were carrying, how we liked them, what we kept them loaded with, etc. It was a very positive experience.
Dave, which Schucks was this? I see at least three in the Kennewick area. I'd like to add it to the "Pro-Gun Businesses" list on the "Washington Businesses that Ban Guns" thread.

Dave The Welder

imported post

HolyRoller, PM sent to you about lunch. Putting something together for a few weeks from now. Will keep everyone informed.

Just_a_car, the Schuck's that I was in was at 7201 W Clearwater Ave. Just down the street from Chico's Tacos, where Trainer62 and I usually meet for OC lunches.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Hi I'm not sure what exactly to say here ...but I think the shucks in Bellingham are open freindly I know the one by Costco on meridian is , my freind works for them and says he has clients that open carry into that shop....he used to manage there but has since moved up in the company.