• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What is the overall effect of open carry on 2A public perception?

What is the overall effect of open carry on 2A public perception?

• Positive- Most people react in favor of more gun rights.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Negative- Most people react in favor of restricting gun rights.

• It has no effect.

• I don't know.

• None of the above.

• Total voters

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hawk and Hank at it again?

itchy-scratchy.gif

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

HankT wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
HankT wrote:
...SNIP
We may have to sic MD Hawkflyer on Cut And Shoot! He'll be in for it then.

HankT wrote:
...Maybe we could get Hawk to avoid shooing her off by calling her a .....compromiser!...:dude:

Hmm.... Trolling.
Usually I am only attacked when I am part of the discussion, by people honorable enough to do it to my face.

I did post once that I thought you were being misjudged by many members here, and that you were not a troll. I stand corrected on that point.

Hmm, lose a  few arguments and you get all miffed again, eh?

Here, take a couple of these. It'll improve your disposition. Maybe.

chillpill.gif

chillpill.gif

So you agree that you are a troll?

Tomahawk

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
HankT wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
HankT wrote:
...SNIP
We mayhave to sic MD Hawkflyer on Cut And Shoot! He'll be in for it then.

HankT wrote:
...Maybe we could get Hawk to avoid shooing her off by calling her a .....compromiser!...:dude:

Hmm.... Trolling.
Usually I am only attacked when I am part of the discussion, by people honorable enough to do it to my face.

I did post once that I thought you were being misjudged by many members here, and that you were not a troll. I stand corrected on that point.

Hmm, lose a few arguments andyou get all miffed again, eh?

chillpill.gif
chillpill.gif

I've found, Hawk, that in arguments with Hank it's best just to let him have the last word and move on with the thread.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
HankT wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
HankT wrote:
...SNIP
We mayhave to sic MD Hawkflyer on Cut And Shoot! He'll be in for it then.

HankT wrote:

Hmm.... Trolling.

Hmm, lose a few arguments andyou get all miffed again, eh?

chillpill.gif
chillpill.gif

Oh, the old, "so you agree that you are compromising rights away,eh?"/"so, you agree that you are still/not beating your wife anymore?" gambit again?

Are you just stuck on that? Or is that the only one you know?

:)

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
...SNIP

I've found, Hawk, that in arguments with Hank it's best just to let him have the last word and move on with the thread.

+1
Agreed. People with ideas actually answer questions and contribute to the conversation. People without ideas argue the nature of the argument and declare victory. There are better things to do with the time.

Regards