Thread: intro.

Post imported post

Hello guys. I'm a new member and just breaking the ice. I'm from the DFW area and would love to see open carry come to Texas.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Hey bno762, welcome aboard! Be sure to check out all the forum areas as we have a lot of things going on all over the place. If you have any questions, just ask.

Arizonatexan

Post imported post

Welcome bno762! Always great to have new members - especially fellow Texans. Even though Texas is a "red" state (prohibits open carry) many of the Texas members on this forum have open carried in other states and feel strongly that open carry is long over-due in Texas. That is why the Texas Citizens Defense League was formed. Encouraged and assisted by the VCDL and AZCDL, the TCDL is your Texas-based political group where you canjoin with other like-minded Texans to work for this goal. Opencarry.org is - hands-down - the very best place to gain insight into the challenges we will face as we move toward open carry in Texas. Besides that - its an incredible community of men and women who are open-minded and willing to share their experiences and offer helpful suggestions. One day we will be able to proudly take our place along side the other open carry states and achieve "Gold Star" status! You can be instrumental in making this happen.

Gary Williams

President, TCDL

http://www.txcdl.org

txopencarry@txcdl.org

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/txopencarry/

Post imported post

Welcome from another Dallas member! I'd like to see open carry in Texas, too.

Post imported post

Bravo Zulu to you TX guys fighting for your rights!

Post imported post

Welcome! Don't let the "Colorado" in my profile scare you off... if you're a Texan, you never really leave!

Glad to have you aboard for the good fight for OC in Texas. Most people in the general public can't believe open carry without a permit is legal; in Texas, people can't believe that it isn't legal :?