• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Russia Calls For Conference On Treaty

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

I gota hunchthat boy knows how to handle a gun. Though he seems to be pretty loose about keeping it pointed downrange...

Rootin' tootin' shootin' Putin....? :lol:

x31126973462759831.jpg

Russia Calls For Conference On Treaty
Russia has requested an emergency conference to discuss the Conventional Forces in Europe (CFE) Treaty.

Russia has requested an emergency conference to discuss the Conventional Forces in Europe (CFE) Treaty, its foreign ministry said on Monday.
"Russia, on May 28, approached the Netherlands, the depositary of the Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty, with a request to call an emergency conference on June 12-15 in Vienna," the foreign ministry said in a statement.

President Vladimir Putin last month said Russia would suspend compliance with the treaty because NATO signatories were not respecting it.

Published: May 28, 2007 15:17h

http://www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=47760

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

No. I just thought the pic looked so cool. And I figured that it was about as useful as the immigration threads.

Sorry.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Why don;t you find a link to the proposed UN Treaty top make international arms and ammunition trade for difficult, and maybe Russia supports this?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Mike wrote:
Why don;t you find a link to the proposed UN Treaty top make international arms and ammunition trade for difficult, and maybe Russia supports this?
Russia, support the ATT?

I doubt it....

http://www.cdi.org/program/document.cfm?documentid=3724&programID=73&from_page=../friendlyversion/printversion.cfm

But I would spin the story so that Putin would be "lukewarm" about ATT because it would reduce his range time due to shortages of ammo... :dude:

Will that work?