• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mall Ninjas

C

Cut And Shoot

imported post

Mall Ninjas --

I'm not sure what they are because we don't have any malls here. But I can guess.

Tattoos and piercings. Lotsa "black." I'm gonna guess they have a "big knife" on their belt. I'm gonna guess too that they're under 25 yrs old.

I don't open carry in the mall. Mostly, I don't open carry. But my "carry gun" is a 45 ACP, 14 rds. and the backup is a 12 gauge. And I have a "big knife."

No tats. no piercings.

Jeez, I'm glad I don't live in the suburban/urban miasma.

Let's see where this thread goes . . .

Oh yeah . . . The Uzis. I have a shoulder rig for the "pistol."

UziUzi.jpg

-- And a small cannon . . .

cannon.jpg

VAopencarry

imported post

Might be the first time I have seen someone admit they don't know something then forge ahead and talk about it anyway.

Here's another good Blog, by a MN. Some entries are hysterical. John the CCW'er

C

Cut And Shoot

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
Might be the first time I have seen someone admit they don't know something then forge ahead and talk about it anyway.

Here's another good Blog, by a MN. Some entries are hysterical. John the CCW'er
Nonetheless, my speculation was fairly accurate. Moreover, have you never posed a question and speculated about an answer in order to clarify you knowledge base?

More and more I'm thinking I need to change my name back to Bite My Ass.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Closed yet ANOTHER thread by this member.

Yep, in the works. This guy is a troll and has nothing to contribute to the board whatsoever. I recommend that noone reply to his posts and I will delete any new post he makes in the interim.