• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Huh!?? Ashton Kutcher Open Carry's

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Interesting I wonder if he has a permit or was just using unincorporated area OC.

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

Has to be unicorporated territory...

Open carry licenses.. strike that.. Licenses to carry 'Loaded and Exposed' can only be issued in counties in California of 200,000 or less in the last decenial census--- and from what Im told- there havent been any issued. (Though unverified, it seems likely that this assertion is true.)

Edited to add;

Come to think of it, this could also be in incorporated areas, as there is an exception in PC12031-

12031 (l) Nothing in this section shall prevent any person from having a loaded weapon, if it is otherwise lawful, at his or her place of residence, including any temporary residence or campsite.

just_a_car

imported post

Dang it!!!

I really don't like the guy's personality or his shows (That 70's Show, Punk'd, etc). Have yet to see any of his movie-acting, so can't comment on that.

I kinda wanted to keep disliking him... *sigh* I hate it when people go and make me start likin' 'em when I don't wanna. *huff* ;-p

VApatriot

imported post

I believe it is real. I read something awhile back about him and Demi Mooreowning firearms (they specifically mentioned the XD). I think Bruce Willis may have had something to do with it.

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

GaGunOwner wrote:
Read the comments that people have made on the photo. Some people can't accept that it could be a real gun. Other postsmake you want to vomit.
Yeah, I couldn't refrain and had to reply to one of the more ignorant ones (on page 3)
I usually am much nicer, pointing people in the right direction to cure their inorance, but last night this soliel (or whatever his name was) really torqued me with his typical abusive anti comment.

Tyler

imported post

'its a bb/flair/paintball gun'. :?

definitely an XD. yeah, he should get a better belt, and the 'XD gear' holsters are so so....

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

yep...I just snapped and replied, as well.

I hate that anyone even thinks that photo deserves an article. Idiots..

:celebrateSorry, still lovin the peanut-butter jelly.:celebrate

Legba

imported post

In the comments under the pic of Kutcher packing,I noticed this response:

7. Men that carry guns are sexy.

"Why Open Carry"? There you have it (my gf thinks that the only reason I'm not a public menace with my guns is that I'm so inept generally... ain't love grand?)

-ljp

Particle

imported post

Some of those comments on the page linked to make me sick.

I posted about my new best friend, Fluffy, in another forum a while back and got a wide mix of replies as well. It's frustrating to me how backwards and twisted many anti-gun people's ideas are regarding firearms.

Somebody said that they find firearms morally objectionable for any use other than killing people in self defense or hunting for food. So apparently using guns for non-violent activities is horrendously sinful compared to intentionally killing somebody. They refuse to accept a logical argument. Why are there people like this? It's absurd what some people believe.

hogleg

imported post

Dude! all I can say is pull your pants up and wear that thing right. And by all means keep wearing it. I would never feel at ease with a gun pointing at my johnson no matter what..............:shock:

I would have prefered a double shoulder rig withtwo .45's poking out.