• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT- Ted Nugent interview.....

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

He's subtle. I like him. :D I watched it a couple of times and then had my wife watch. She agreed with him entirely.

I had always viewed "Don't Tread On Me" as referring to the people's rights.Watching this made me realize that it is also about ME, not just some faceless group that I belong to but ME personally. It's not just protecting our rights but MY rights andI haddarn wellbetter be doing something aboutit.

LoveMyCountry

Lew

imported post

Thank you so much! I needed to see that. I know we all feel so frustrated by the "simplicity" of the issue as well. Sometimes it's difficult to formulate a clear position when someone argues something so asinine (no right to defend...) He did it succinctly and conclusively.

Cheers, Ted.

ParaWarthog

imported post

"I don't think the woman who was carjacked should be dead; I think the carjacker should be dead. I guess I'm weird."

Great video!

Wooley

imported post

Yeah, and not only has he the gift of words and reasoning that you see here, he also is an awesome musician and truly great person to be around.

His Michigan home was within walking distance from ours.